Here are some of the reasons that having trees can benefit the value of your home.
Larger and mature trees set the tone for the neighborhood being more established. This can translate into you getting a better return on your investment.
Established neighborhoods tend to be more sot after. This generally involves a variety of factors.
Trees can give your home a more friendly appearance and appeal to a potential buyer. This can mean that your home’s value is higher even if you don’t plan on selling it.
Well maintained trees and landscaping increase the curb appeal of your home. You will need to invest in tree services, including trimming, in order to help increase your home’s value. No one wants to see a house that’s hidden behind shrubbery.
Select your trees with care so that you don’t have to spend all of your time maintaining them. Another thing to consider is the placement of your trees. You don’t want them right next to the house to avoid potential damage to your foundation. Well placed and maintained trees increase curb appeal.
There is always the intrinsic factor behind trees of allowing you more privacy from your neighbors and other people. Trees will also provide you with some much needed shade during the summer months. This could help to reduce some of your overall cooling costs that are associated with the summer heat. You wouldn’t have to worry so much about keeping your curtains shut if your trees provided you with a little bit of privacy from prying eyes.
Backyard Entertaining Potential
|Find Yard Maintenance Services|
|Lawn Maintenance||Sprinkler Systems|
|Pest Control||Tree & Shrubs|
|top-rated, pre-screened local contractors|
|FREE: download contractor selection|
|enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™|
No matter the weather conditions, a backyard with trees could be a nice place to host a party. People would have the option of getting a little bit of shade from the sun.
It would also provide some protection against changing weather conditions.
A backyard with mature trees and well maintained landscaping provides more appeal to your guests. This may appeal to a potential buyer that the home has a good backyard to host events.
Trees provide a lot of benefits and value to your home. Many of the ways are difficult to quantify in terms of a price when it comes to the value of your home.
Image Credit: Pixabay
nice post? … share it!
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into...
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends up to 16 feet and features a chain-drive design...
- Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1 1/4 inch thick and a 15 inch hooked WoodZig saw...
- CHOPS THROUGH 2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This KING OF LOPPERS will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and...
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding...
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Ideal pruner for heavy-duty orchard pruning
- 14-foot compound action tree pruner with steel blade
Last update on 2020-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API