Decluttering Your Home
- Let’s start going through the different areas of the house that need attention.
- For example, the entertainment area can get a bit cluttered with old DVDs and CDs scattered throughout the area and with the advent of Netflix and Spotify, these are likely never to see the light of day again.
- Why not consider donating these to local charities so someone else can enjoy them?
- Another spot in the house that can be packed with random items is the medicine cabinet and we often needlessly store old medicines that are sometimes even expired.
- Sort through this area only keeping what you really need. It is actually dangerous to keep old medicines in the house, especially if there are children in the home.
- This infographic from HappyCleans is here to help. Read through the full infographic and think about beginning your decluttering journey this week.
- Even finding 15 minutes a day would make a massive difference to how your home looks. Enjoy!
|VIEW: everything home cleaning (see below)|
|AMAZON: organization bins (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: extreme home declutter (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: messy people decluttering (new win)|
|INFO: home organization tips (new win)|
other related items of interest
or simply search by entering cleaning item or other remodeling need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.