1. Pumpkin Bowl.
Take any clear, glass serving bowl and fill it with small pumpkins and gourds. Set this display in the center of your table or place it on top of a fireplace mantle or a bookcase. Add in nuts or dried leaves for a truly fall-centric centerpiece.
2. Fall Wreath.
Head over to you craft store and get the essentials for a stylish, but inexpensive fall wreath. You will need thick foam core board and swags of leaves to get this project started, and your imagination to bring it to a finish. Check out the Thrifty Decor Chick for an example of one very special door wreath.
3. Gourd Birdhouse.
If you want to attract purple martins to your yard, then pick up a large gourd and dry it out. Or, if you want to make the birdhouse right now, you can buy a dried-out gourd and prepare a feathered retreat for your winged friends. Martha Stewart offers instructions on how to get this done, making for an unusual and highly useful home for the birds.
4. Decorative Pumpkins.
There are so many things you can do with a pumpkin besides carving it. Check out the Pinterest fall decor ideas page to learn more. Some examples include sprinkling glitter on your pumpkin to add some sparkle. Or, you can affix whimsical bat wings to any pumpkin to demonstrate your fun side. And don’t ignore those white pumpkins at the farmer’s market as you can color these in whatever way that suits you.
5. Table Runner.
You don’t have to be handy with a sewing machine to get this project done, but use your imagination to create a table runner out of fall-themed fabric. Place it on an end table, a fireplace mantle or wherever you want to set up your display. You can use it to showcase your pumpkin bowl or show off a lamp, a candy dish or other display.
Putting it Together
Check your inventory of fall supplies to see what items you have on hand for your display. Make a game of it by seeing how little you can spend to create a fall display that will add pop to any room and charm your guests.
- MATERIAL: Our Halloween flickering flameless candles made by real wax with LED flickering, Castle, Witch and Bats decal...
- Wave-Shaped LED Flameless Candles Size: D3" x H6" As made by real wax, please do not exposed flickering candles direct...
- 3 Pieces in 1 set: including 3 pieces of spiderweb tablecloths totally in 3 different styles, namely round spiderweb...
- Spiderweb design: these tablecloths are mainly in spiderweb pattern, black lace and wave edge design makes them...
- Scary 3D bats all over the wall / window. Arrange them as you wish. You definitely want them in your Halloween Party....
- Easy to apply to walls, doors, glass and other hard surfaces. For use on smooth walls -- can also go on glass (inside...
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API