Yes, fall is an absolutely perfect time to buy outdoor furniture. Since July, prices on patio and other furniture have been dropping as demand has also slipped. This means retailers want to get rid of inventory before cold weather sets in, perhaps in a bid to make room for Christmas displays. This also means retailers are slashing prices with the following options worth considering if you want new furniture.
Visit your outdoor furniture retailer
Head to your nearest outdoor furniture retailer to see what inventory is on display. Prices should be marked down to reflect the season with perhaps an even greater mark down for the display set. If you don’t mind furniture that looks as if it has been sat in or used, you may be able to negotiate a lower price with the store manager.
And if you don’t see it — ask. Some pieces may still be in the stock room. If you wait until November to buy, you may realize even greater savings. But with waiting comes some risk — inventories may be depleted and the choice furniture you want may be gone.
Check your nearby outlet store
Stores like Big Lots may have what you want and at deep discounts. Typically, you’ll see last year’s inventory, but over runs of this year’s furniture may have been snapped up by these off-priced retailers.
Some stores, such as Ollie’s, have a true “hit or miss” approach to furniture bargains. You may find great deals, but only if you make frequent visits as inventories can turn over fast.
|check outdoor furniture sales with online retailers|
Head to the big box retailers
Stores such as WalMart and Target have seasonal sections that come and go. Other retailers including Sears and KMart as well as membership warehouses such as Costco, Sam’s Club and BJ’s do likewise. You need to pay these stores a visit to find the best deals as most ads won’t accurately tell you all that is available.
If you don’t mind used furniture, there is another option available to you: buy someone else’s gently used patio set and find summer outdoor furniture for a bargain. Chances are someone has tired of their own set or is planning to move and are eager to thin out their household items. Check your newspaper classified ads and Craigslist for bargains.
See Also — You Can Save Money On Patio Furniture.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: New Product Promotion: 15% Off.Featuring Heavy Duty 100% 600D Oxford fabric, this Valige patio table...
- WATERPROOF: The oxford fabric with an added UV-stabilized & Water-proof coating and a waterproof laminated backing could...
- DURABLE FEATURES: Elastic hem for secure fit, double stitched seams for durability, mesh vent allows breathability,...
- TOUGH MATERIAL: Made from water resistant 300D stock-dyed polyester for durable dirt, water, and UV-protection material...
- RAIN OR SHINE: Being outside in the fresh air or lounging on your patio sofa is wonderful, but when the weather takes a...
- WATERPROOF ALL YEAR: The secret of the lounge sofa staying fresh and clean lies in the cover’s excellent waterproof...
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API