Here are five ideas to get you started.
Build Storage Underneath the Stairs
Very few homeowners find that their homes have enough storage in them. Adding storage underneath the stairs in a two-story home is a great way to increase the available storage space. There are many different types of storage that can be added such as a bookcase, bicycle hanging rack, wine rack or a kitchen pantry depending on the location of the staircase and your carpentry skills.
Add a Backsplash in the Kitchen
Adding a backsplash in the kitchen is a great way to add color while being extremely useful in protecting your walls. You can choose between several different tile materials like glass, ceramic, porcelain or metal to create the look that you desire. While you can stick to just behind the sink area, you may also want to consider installing them around your kitchen to give it a fresh pop of color.
Paint a Room
The cooler months are the perfect time to think about painting a room. You can choose to go with a bold paint color and stay with neutral-colored furniture or stick to a neutral paint color and use bold-colored furniture in the room. Since there is a lot of different steps to make a painted room look wonderful. You might want to hire a company to help with the painting and room prep; as crown molding often has to be removed, holes in walls fixed and other jobs to make the project look fantastic when complete.
|Find Painting Services|
|top-rated, pre-screened local contractors|
|FREE: download contractor selection|
|enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™|
Install More Lighting
As the sun starts to set earlier, you may discover that you have some really dark areas in your home. Installing more light in these areas may help keep people from tripping while adding a more cheerful vibe to your home. Pay attention to the light fixtures that you choose because they can create very different ambiances in rooms. You may also want to create your own light fixtures using a variety of materials like galvanized buckets, Mason jars or use a simple wire frame.
Update the Bathroom
There are many different ways that you can update a bathroom to give it a personality that you will love. You may want to stick with just repainting and adding new decor. On the other hand, consider installing a new vanity or a low-flush commode.
other valuable readings:
These five home remodeling projects are likely to leave you wanting to spend even more time in your home. Each project can easily be completed in a few days, so you may want to consider doing them all this fall and winter. Then, invite friends and family over to see the marvelous results.
Image Credit: Pixabay
nice post? … share it!
- ！NOTE: Before purchase, this cabinet is Not Fit for a PEDESTAL SINK and please check if the dimensions of the cabinet...
- 【High Quality】Our bathroom cabinet is made of MDF and particleboard, the sturdy storage space helps keep bathrooms...
- Convenient and beautiful mirrored door adds everyday function to this medicine storage cabinet
- With an adjustable internal shelf, you can easily store necessities or medicine of varying heights
- NOTE: Dear customer, before your purchase, please take this into account: this cabinet is Not Fit for a Pedestal sink...
- MULTIPURPOSE CABINET: The cabinet combined with modern style and ample storage space for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and...
- Clean lines and concealed hinges
- The 1-door construction gives you plenty of storage for toiletries
- Clean lines and concealed hinges
- Features a white semi-gloss finish and satin nickel hardware
Last update on 2019-06-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API