This is not the way that you should go about it. It is very important that you fully comprehend the product that you are spending your money on. Otherwise, you could discover that the casters you bought are not living up to your initial expectations.
There are several questions that you need to ask the people who work for the store or website where you are shopping for casters. Here is what to ask them.
1. What size casters are ideal for the task I need them for?
Explain the task that you are going to perform to the person who works for the caster dealer. Make sure you are specific about issues such as the amount of weight you are going to need the caster to support. He or she will be able to take into account all of these factors and recommend a type of caster that will allow you to perform your tasks in a fast and safe manner.
2. What brands of casters do you carry?
There are many different companies that make casters. You should do some reading on many of these companies so you have a good idea about which ones are considered to be the best. You will then know which brands to focus on when your shopping for casters finally begins. It is always better to be an educated shopper. This will prevent you from making the same mistakes that uninformed shoppers make every day. Blickle casters are considered to be some of the best that are currently on the market.
3. Do you offer bulk discounts to your customers?
You might want to buy a large quantity of casters at the same time. If this is the case, you should definitely inquire about getting a bulk discount. Some dealers will offer bulk discounts to regular customers who buy large quantities of certain items. They do this as a way of keeping their business.
You could save quite a bit of money if you find a store or website that will give you a bulk discount. Therefore, you should contact many different dealers to see which ones are willing to give it to you.
Image Credit: Pixabay
nice post? … share it!
- HIGH QUALITY DUAL LOCKING- The wheels made of the popular Non-Marking polyurethane rubber type, very quiet running,...
- MAX FLEXIBILITY AND SAFETY- Swivel casters rotate 360 degrees which makes turning the mating equipment possible, Is good...
- Set of 4 replacement 2" casters with locking brake. NOT for chair use.
- STEM SIZE: stem diameter 1/4"(6mm)-20 x stem length: 1"(25mm).
- 🎄【Materials and Process Upgrading】- Thickened universal steel column, thickening plate and double support...
- 🎄【With Locking Brake】- 4 inch casters. It comes pack of 4 wheels, each wheel has a separate brake. The brake...
- Rotate 360 degrees. Smooth & Silent & Sturdy.
- Capacity: 50lbs each. Plate Size: 1.9" (49mm) x 2.2" (58mm). Hole center to hole center: 1.3" (35mm) x 1.7" (45mm).
- Caster wheels: suitable for indoor and outdoor, widely used in trolleys, furniture, shelves, workbench, etc.
- Heavy duty casters: each caster can carry 150Lbs, double bearing, strong load capacity
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API