NZEB – Infographic
- NZEB: standing for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings is part of a directive instigated by the European Union to attempt to reduce the carbon footprint of residential buildings.
- While this might mean an initial increased outlay of costs when taking on a new build project or a property to be renovated, in the long run, it will likely mean reduced household expenses in the form of lower heating and energy bills. Also of course the main goal is a reduced energy output thereby helping the environment.
- The guys at Senator Windows have put together this infographic that outlines the situation in Ireland in relation to NZEB (Nearly Zero Energy Buildings).
- It details some fascinating statistics and data in relation to environmental issues in Ireland pre-NZEB; it highlights what now needs to be done when either beginning a renovation project or else when starting a new build project in relation to follow the guidelines plus lots more.
- Hopefully this will have a positive long term impact on environmental efficiency in the country in the coming years! Check out the full infographic below for more.
twelve steps to affordable zero energy home
- What comments can you share?
Wind Power & Chargers
Generators & Solar Packs
or simply search by entering green home item or other remodeling need
other related items of interest:
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|Make Your Home More Energy Efficient to Save on Utility Costs (same win)|
|4 Tips and Tricks to Creating a More Energy Efficient Home (same win)|
|Going Green With Energy Efficient Appliances (same win)|
Find Home Insulation Services Insulation Windows-Insulation Ducts & Vents Thermostats top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Cover image credit: nZEB by Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.