“photo remodeling” image analysis
copyright image by envato.com
What do you see in the image above?
Working at home:
with advanced technology and communication, many service professionals and freelancers can perform part or all of their work assignments from home. Telecommuting is becoming a normal way of work for many companies and service marketers.
- And with the current pending threat of covid-19, the need to work from home may be required in the months to come. So what do you need to get started:
- INFO: 21 work from home pros and cons – surprising truth behind remote work
INFO: 10 best jobs working from home
INFO: the coronavirus may force many Americans to work from home
First thing, connectivity:
this would be fast internet connectivity – preferably with a direct connection for best security. And you will need to network all of your working devices such as your desktop PC, laptop(s), electronic pads, peripherals (scanners, printers, etc.) and cell phone(s) to a private network and/or cloud based system. This way your work will be accessible by you and other within the organization no matter where you happen to be.
- INFO: how to design a home office network?
INFO: 17 items you need to set up an efficient home office
INFO: working from home because of coronavirus? These are your tech fixes
- FIND: desktop computer
FIND: desktop monitor
FIND: work at home internet of things
Got to have workstation:
that includes a nice desk and chair that allows you to work comfortably. Included in the workstation setup is a nice LED lamp with varying light colors and shades for maximum light efficiency.
- You might consider investing into a standing desk – one that can be raised so that you can work standing up after sitting for an extended period of time. You could work for 2-3 hours sitting – then push a button to raise your desk and work 2-3 hours before returning to the sitting position. It is better for your posture and health.
- INFO: the truth behind standing desks
INFO: the healthiest way to work: standing vs. sitting and everything in between
- FIND: standing desk
FIND: ergonomic desk chair
FIND: LED desk lamp
Need to be disciplined:
working from home requires focus and discipline – need to avoid the temptation to engage in other activities not related to work. Develop good time management skills to balance work and home situations.
- A large, wall chalk board or dry erase board can help. Use the board to list your schedule, daily tasks, numbers to call, and ideas that pop into your head. You could either attach mounted board or paint a side wall with chalkboard paint. Use the board to manage your time and to-do list.
- INFO: 10 tips for staying motivated as a work-at-home freelancer
INFO: 10 great habits for working at home
- FIND: wall mounted chalkboard
FIND: paint your wall with chalkboard paint
FIND: work-at-home assistant
Add some decor:
if you are working from home, you will be spending a lot of hours cooped up in a sectional corner of your home or apartment. So make it your own.
- Pictures of your family or other decor would be nice. Add some live houseplants that don’t require much care time. Houseplants will green up the place and have shown to filter some of the air for best environment.
- INFO: 5 health benefits of houseplants
INFO: 10 home office ideas that will make you want to work all day
INFO: stress reliving toys
- FIND: live indoor houseplants
FIND: desk decor
FIND: desk pen/pencil holder
Where to locate your home office:
definitely with a window view – avoid placing your office in an enclosed area with no natural light or down in the basement. Having a nice window view will keep you motivated – it will become the place that you want to come back again for another day.
- INFO: health benefits of natural light
INFO: home office: your desk by the Window – yes; your desk facing the window – no
this photo analysis offers a simple illustration for setting up your office at home. Yes, you need a desk, chair, desk lamp, and internet connected devices. But what the image illustrates for maximum efficiency is the wall chalkboard for task management – standing desk to relieve stress – a view to keep you motivated – and house plants to filter the air. Ideas that may help working from home to be more productive and enjoyable.
What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
For the Workstation
or simply search by entering home office need or other remodeling need
other related items of interest:
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Setting Up Your Home Office”
|Home Office Remodel: Optimize Workspace to Boost Productivity (same win)|
|Home Office Checklist: 7 Things That Every Home Office Needs to Have (same win)|
|Handy Tricks for Organizing a Small Home Office (same win)|
Find Home Network Services Networks/Phone Computers/ Media Home Automation Electrial Wiring Interior Designers Furniture top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Cover image credit: offic at home by envato.com
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.