copyright image by https://123rf.com/
12 month infant care guide: let’s start walking
- At 12 months, your infant should be standing alone and attempting their first steps.
- There will be a lot falling down – but their confidence will grow as they learn to balance each move forward step.
- At this stage of their development, their language is starting to take shape – listening and understanding many terms and instructions.
- They are able to play with their hands – even grasping objects and placing them in their designated position.
- Height: (girl) 27-1/4 to 31 inches (boy) 29-1/4 to 31-1/2 inches
- Weight: (girl) 15-1/2 to 25 pounds (boy) 17-1/4 to 26 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: infant stroller (new win)|
|AMAZON: infant backpack (new win)|
|COUPONS: bed n’ bath (new win)|
|PINTEREST: infant walking ideas (new win)|
|INFO: developmental milestones: 12 months (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.