copyright image by https://123rf.com/
6 month infant care guide: Starting to turn and crawl.
- Your infant is now 6 months old – what should you expect?
- For starters, they should be able to turn either direction when they hear a sound.
- They should also start making crawling motions.
- The best part is how they amuse themselves with shapes and objects.
- Height: (girl) 24-1/5 to 27-1/2 inches (boy) 25 to 28-1/5 inches
- Weight: (girl) 12-3/4 to 20-1/4 pounds (boy) 14 to 21-1/3 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: jogging strollers (new win)|
|AMAZON: baby swings (new win)|
|PINTEREST: nursery crib room (new win)|
|INFO: baby development: your 6-month-old (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.