copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Can they understand me? 3 month infant care guide.
- At 3-months old, it appears your baby can understand you.
- Maybe not at what you saying, but they do recognize your voice.
- And they begin to respond back with smiles and laughing.
- It is a fun time to see your baby develop.
- Height: (girl) 22 to 25 inches (boy) 22-1/2 to 25-3/4 inches
- Weight: (girl) 10 to 16-1/2 pounds (boy) 11-1/4 to 17-1/2 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: baby cribs (new win)|
|AMAZON: diaper bags (new win)|
|PINTEREST: girl baby room decor ideas (new win)|
|INFO: 3 months old: what to expect (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.