Well, if you are planning to sell your house in near future then it is essential to take certain steps that will make it look attractive not only from within but outside as well.
- Render is made from premium quality concrete and a combination of additives. Applying only one coat can give the exterior walls a facelift, especially if the current ones are in terrible condition or have unmatched materials.
- If you want to invest on some property and you want to earn some amount by renting the property, then you need to opt for the rendering first. Because the exterior look matters for your property deal, and you will get the highest value for your property after rendering.
- You can find some cracks and holes on the exterior walls and it is the main cause for your increase in electricity bill. Now you can render your home with some basic cement and sand mixture, or you can apply some latest acrylic designs on the exterior wall, and it will decrease your power consumption bill.
Top 4 Ways Through Which Render Enhances the Value of Your Home
- Improves energy efficiency:
The homes with rendered walls provide insulation against the harsh climatic conditions outdoor, maintaining a comfortable and pleasant temperature indoors. This can reduce energy consumption on heating and cooling systems to a dramatic extent, allowing you to save on your monthly utility bills.
The nature of render makes it a strong resistive component that protects the walls from water, moisture and other contaminants. This reduces the chances of peeling or cracking, keeping them as they are for years to come. Moreover, the exceptional finish that they offer creates a harmonious look, where both the exterior space complements the interiors.
The presence of render itself creates an impression of strong and durable walls that will remain for ages. However, the same cannot be guaranteed in case of other alternatives. This is because renders come up with a combination of concrete, lime and other essential materials which not only retain the structural integrity of the walls but at the same time ensure that they remain unaffected from any other means. With the home rendering process, you can prevent moisture from your exterior walls, and you can also apply some coatings on the walls which will prevent insects.
- Lingering impression:
Without a doubt, rendering is one of the easiest ways to cast an unforgettable memory of the house in the mind of buyers. It’s not only about the beauty, but the thought that they are going to save so much in terms of utility bills, repair or maintenance of exterior walls and much more if they choose your home.
How to Choose a Professional for Rendering?
Deciding to render your home is not enough, along with that you have to make sure that you hire a reliable professional for the task.
Before selecting a professional, work on your budget so that you can explore the ones who provide best services within the stipulated value. To do this, you can take help from reliable resources such as your friends, family members or online directories.
- The types of services that they offer and their charges
- The equipments and other tools that will be used for the project
- The time taken to complete the entire task and
- The guarantee on the services that they have provided.
Use these parameters and then choose the ideal one for rendering your home with perfection so that you can grab maximum resale value of your property.