Thus most of the people have to compromise with small kitchens . However, there are some hacks which can help you to make your small kitchen more productive and beautiful. This post provides some simple small kitchen design tips that are easy to implement.
1. Choose Compact Kitchen Appliances
The smart kitchen devices or compact appliances are becoming quite popular. These devices have the merit that though they consume less space due to compact size the functionality is not affected at all. You should make use of these compact appliances in your small kitchen and it will create a lot of free space for you. A common example of smart kitchen device is multi-set juicer-mixer-grinder. This device contains a number of compact attachments that can be used to perform wide variety of functions.
2. Use bright Colors on the Kitchen Walls
It is a commonly accepted fact that using white color paint on the kitchen wall makes it look bigger. This principle can be used on any room to make it appear bigger. You can use colors like yellow or pink to hide the lack of space in your kitchen. Again, you can also make use of a combination of colors to enhance the beauty of kitchen at the same time.
3. Increase the Natural Lightening
If there is abundant natural light falling in your kitchen through a window it will make your kitchen look bigger. Thus if you have a large window in your kitchen, you should keep it open during the day time. Never use a curtain in the kitchen window in the day time as it defeats the purpose of having a window. In case, there is insufficient lighting in your kitchen, you can use artificial lighting in your kitchen for sure.
4. Remove the Unnecessary Items and Appliances
This is a simple and obvious tip. You should always avoid the accumulation of unnecessary items in your kitchen if the space is limited. For example you can keep the items like fridge in a nearby room. This will help you to properly arrange the necessary items in the kitchen without blocking the space. The most important thing to consider is that the functionality of the kitchen should not be disturbed by adding more and more appliances in a small kitchen.
5. Use Open Shelves and Hanging Racks
Since the space in a small kitchen is limited, you need to use every bit of space wisely. A common practice that can save a lot of space is the use of open shelves or hanging racks. It is an ideal storage space for cooking utensils and dinnerware. This practice also keeps everything well organized in your kitchen.
Most Popular Small Kitchen Design Ideas 2016:
- Oval ceiling mount pot rack adds style and charm to any kitchen. Wrought-iron construction is attractive and durable
- Rack measures 33 x 17 x 1.5 inches,Hook Height:3.25inches,Clearance from Floor:22inches,Clearance to Ceiling:22inches
- ☘ Simple and Stylish Design - Storage shelf + 2 tier cross bars, mounted on wall to store pans, pots, spice jars and...
- ☘ A Great Helper for Small Kitchen - This rack helps to clear up your cabinet and counter space for more kitchen...
- Special Design ---- Oval ceiling pot rack with simple and stylish chains make your kitchen become more fashionable,...
- Ideal Place Saver---- Measuring 33 x 17 inches, thickness and chains for hanging tough iron frame are sturdy, can easily...
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API