Tag "insurer"

Back to homepage

Do You Need Special Insurance for Your Vacant Home?

Did you know that not all insurers like to insure vacant homes? In fact, some insurers steer clear of vacant homes, making it difficult to find insurance.


What You Need to Know About Flood Insurance

Flood insurance is federally backed insurance or what you can only get through the National Flood Insurance Program. This program protects homeowners, but only if you opt for such coverage.


7 Insurance Tips for Homeowners

Tweet If you’re planning a home renovation or have recently completed an update or addition to your home, your homeowners insurance should be reviewed to make sure that it covers