Loft bedroom at top of attic entrance.
- Extra bedrooms are always needed when friends and family come visiting – or if another child comes into the family household.
- You don’t need something fancy. Just a space for a bed and dresser.
- Consider a loft bedroom at the top of the attic entrance or other stairway landing.
- Carve out enough space you need with a door or other that enters the attic space.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop toddler bed sets|
|loft bedroom (new win)|
|PINTEREST: loft bedroom ideas (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.