copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Setting up a smart home to control lighting
- It is pretty nice to come home, walk in and then use your voice to turn on any light.
- It is even nicer when you are away to grab your smart device to turn on/turn off any light in the home.
- We are looking at smart home devices that allow you remotely or with voice activation turn on or turn
off many of the lighting elements in your home.
- Use this technology for security and safety – alternating lights when away and turning
up lights when children come home.
- What comments can you share?
|VIEW N’ SHOP: home automation (new win)|
|AMAZON: echo (new win)|
|INFO: set up wiFi enabled lights (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: smart lighting setup (new win)|
|TOPIC: interesting gadgets to control (same win)|
home automation (smart home) tips
- Top Rated A19 WiFi LED Smart Bulb (no hub, works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network)
- ✅ ALEXA & GOOGLE - Allow Sunco's Smart Bulbs to enhance your smart home, compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google...
- 【Work with alexa& google assistant】Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, make them...
- 【WIFI wireless controller】Take complete control of your lighting with Magic home Pro APP; Create romance,...
- Simple to Get Started; Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device...
- Lifetime; 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.