There are numerous reasons behind this. The first and foremost is the durability of these windows. Additionally, these windows contribute to creating a completely different look to the entire building.
If you are renovating your house, you can actually think of replacing the existing windows with the aluminum ones. Let’s take a look at the benefits that the aluminum windows provide –
Benefits of the Aluminum windows –
- Aluminum windows are resistant to several issues such as warping, sticking and rust and moisture absorption. These windows were losing popularity some years before, as they allowed too much of heat to escape, because aluminum is conductive.
However, a thermal break when added to the windows makes them more energy efficient. Aluminum window frames works best when coupled with double glazed windows.
- When you opt for aluminum windows, the best part is, you do not have to get worried about the maintenance of the windows.
In order to keep the window frames shining throughout the year, all you require is some minutes to wipe them off with a cotton cloth. Occasionally, you can use the dish-washing mixture or gel to clean the dirt.
- With aluminum windows, you can have your share of peace at home. Once you shut the windows you will not be able to hear the street noises. These windows are highly effective in keeping the noises at bay.
- The durability of the aluminum windows are so strong that you never have to replace these in the years to come. Once you install them, you can be very sure about their performance. Alongside, the kind of look these windows give to your interior is something you are going to love for sure. If you have an eye for aesthetic things, then aluminum windows are certainly the ‘must-have’ for your house.
- You can find varieties of color in the aluminum windows, which help you to find the matching window suiting the design and the wall-paint of your home. It is not just the attractive colors of the window, but you will also get different styles of it, from traditional to contemporary. You can also go for the bi-folding or sliding ones, just the one you think would get perfectly matched with your interiors.
How to paint the aluminum windows?
If you have already installed aluminum windows, it is important to take proper care of them, although the maintenance of these windows are easy, as mentioned earlier. Talking about the maintenance of these windows, you need to color them at a regular interval to keep them new for the years to come.
The process of aluminum window painting seems quite hectic. But it can be really easy, if you could break the entire process into two easy steps – Preparation and Application.
Preparation is the main stage that you should know. This stage completely depends on the type and condition of the windows. If your windows have the old powder coated painted aluminum, then it is easy to rub off the paint, but with other painting, the scene might be little difficult.
other valuable tips:
After cleaning the old paint, it is necessary to clean the dirt and grime. If you do not clean the windows regularly, accumulation of tough grease over the window frames is quite normal. Give a daytime, after the cleaning is done, after that you can get started with the application phase.
Apply colors that are specifically made for the aluminum windows. With number of benefits that aluminum windows present, it is really feasible to install them, given that they are priced quite affordable.
Image credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!