Bring Me To The Lawn This Summer
After staying at home for a long time, summer is the best time to convene with friends without worrying anything about academic home works or deadlines to meet. You can play all day in your lawn.
Time flies fast. Just when every summer ends, another summer is around the corner. It’s another time to plan simple activities and games for you and your friends. While you can go on and play with the games you previously made, here are other games you would surely want to play.
What is cool about these games is the fact that you can choose to play them all since they are all played in one kind of location – your lawn.
A volleyball game can actually be played in other wide areas, but it is best to play it on a lawn during summer. All you need is a ball and a net. The game usually consists of six players per team. But since it’s nothing official, you can do any necessary and wanted modifications.
This is also one of the best lawn games you can play during summer with your family or friends. To play this, you’ll be needing mallets, balls, wickets, and stakes. They can be bought as a set, usually for six players. Again, you can also do some modifications in the game rules for an exciting experience. But if you wish to play with the official rules, you may refer here: http://www.woodmallets.com/howto/playcroquet.htm
3. Corn hole
The things you’ll need are your corn hole boards and bags. You can play this game with two or four players. For the game instructions, you may refer here: http://www.cornholehowto.com/how-to-play/
In official games, badminton is played with a shuttlecock, one racket for one person, and a net. But just for the sake of fun and recreation, it can be played without a net. You can also choose to play it one versus one (singles), or two versus two (doubles).
When a player serves, and the shuttlecock lands on the opponent’s side, the serving player gets the score and gets to serve again. If the shuttlecock lands on the server’s side, the score goes to the opponent. He will now become the server.
Badminton Beginners – Introduction of Basic Shots in Badminton:
5. Water Balloon Dodge Ball
This game is one refreshing game because of the inclusion of water. All you need are water and balloons. Divide the group into two teams. Throw water balloons at your opponents for them to be ousted from the game. You can also put food colorings to the water that corresponds to your team color for more excitement.
Exciting, isn’t it? Share this article to your friends on facebook! Surely, this will help them brighten up a dull summer!
- COMPLETE CROQUET SET: Includes 6 color mallets, 6 balls, 9 wickets, 2 end posts and rules
- DELUXE: Full size 35 inch handles can be used by players of all sizes. Handles are wrapped with comfort grip for...
- Includes 6×26" hardwood handles, 6×8" hardwood mallets with caps for added protection, 2×18" hardwood ending stakes,...
- Easy set-up, hardwood handle and hardwood mallet are easy to install, simply screw the handle into the mallet, takes few...
- EASY TO PLAY- Simply set up the wire hoops in the ground, assign colors to players, and play! This outdoor sport can be...
- CONVENIENT TRANSPORT- All pieces can be placed into the provided travel bag for storage or transportation. The nylon...
Last update on 2019-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API