copyright image by Pixabay
Celebrating the holiday with July 4th picnic
- The July 4th celebrations is just three days away – do you have any holiday plans?
- How about a July 4th picnic – by the lake – in the words after a short hike – or at a communal park – someplace where your family can enjoy the outdoors on this July 4th holiday.
- And then after the picnic – make a travel to one of the firework shows in your local community:
SEE: best firework shows for the 4th of July
- Now that’s how to spend the holiday – with family and friends enjoying a nice afternoon picnic.
- Don’t forget to remind your children about the reason for this national celebration:
SEE: getting ready for July 4th celebrations
- What comments can you share?
|SHOP: outdoor fun (see below)|
|AMAZON: picnic baskets (new win)|
|INFO: july 4th picnic recipes (new win)|
|INFO: perfect recipes for picnic (new win)|
|INFO: 10 items to pack (new win)|
other related items of interest
Find Handyman Services (opens new win) Handyman Carpentry Electrical Plumbing top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
links open new win
or simply search by entering outdoor game item or other yard need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.