copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Networking your life and fun together
- Technology is changing so fast that it is hard to keep up.
- You have desktop computers – laptops – note pads – smart phones – streaming video – wifi – blue tooth – and the list keeps coming.
- Question is how to network all of these items together do that one device updates another.
- And better yet, use any device to communicate with another including streaming video and other in-home and out-home entertainment.
- What comments can you share?
|VIEW N’ SHOP: home automation (new win)|
|AMAZON: device networking (new win)|
|INFO: basic home network (new win)|
|INFO: Wi-Fi smart-home devices (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: home networking 101 (new win)|
home automation (smart home) tips
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- One central place to store all your photos, videos, music and files
- Quick and simple setup from your phone
- A New Way to WiFi: Deco Mesh technology gives you a better WiFi experience in all directions with faster WiFi speeds and...
- Bettern Coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco S4 three units work seamlessly to create a WiFi mesh network that...
- Wi Fi router replacement provides whole home mesh coverage
- Ideal for 2 4 bedroom multi story homes (upto 3,000 square feet )
- Coming Soon – Apple HomeKit Compatibility
- Ideal for large, 5+ bedroom multi-story homes (upto 6,000 sq.ft.)
Last update on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.