copyright image by https://123rf.com/
11 month infant care guide: standing alone
- At 11 months, your infant should be a strong and fast crawler.
- And crawling they will do over to a chair or table to stand up – pretty much alone with the aid of anything.
- They may want to take the first step – but will generally fall and begin crawling.
- They are understanding more words and often repeat certain speech patterns.
- Height: (girl) 27-1/5 to 30-1/2 inches (boy) 27-1/2 to 31 inches
- Weight: (girl) 15 to 23-1/2 pounds (boy) 16-3/4 to 25-1/3 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: infant books (new win)|
|AMAZON: bike stroller pull (new win)|
|COUPONS: bed n’ bath (new win)|
|PINTEREST: infant standing toys (new win)|
|INFO: 11-month old milestones (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.