copyright image by https://123rf.com/
It’s been a fun and frustrating 1st month
- Your baby turns 1-month old; it’s time to look back since he/or she came into the home.
- It was likely one of the most joyous periods of your life.
- But it was also frustrating with the many up nights, long crying sessions and other.
- So now you are experienced, right? More so than 30 days ago.
- Let’s see what you can expect now!
- Height: (girl) 19-1/2 to 22-1/2 inches (boy) 20 to 23 inches
- Weight: (girl) 7 to 12 pounds (boy) 7-1/2 to 12-3/4 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: baby bassinets (new win)|
|AMAZON: disposable diapers (new win)|
|PINTEREST: 1-month baby room decor ideas (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: one month old baby development (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.