Try New USB Receptacles
The chances are, you have a device that uses a USB power cord. You probably need to use it with a box that plugs into your regular receptacle now. Getting USB ones are very easy and they can be very inexpensive. You can spend as little as a couple dollars and make a huge upgrade to your home. You’ll never have to search for a box or sacrifice an outlet to charge your phone.
Get Smart about Power Cords
When you use smart power cords, you can reduce the strain on your energy use. By using power cords by Americord, you can make sure that you’re going to be able to use them the right way. Smart power cords are easy to hook up to a smart home system so you can automate when they run and what time they do different things.
Think of Your Locks
The locks on your doors can be upgraded using technology! Smart doorknobs with locks are a very simple upgrade you can make to your home. You might not even need to use any power tools to make the change! Investing in smart locks is another way you can upgrade your home using technology that’s able to connect with other smart home features.
Use a Smart Doorbell
While you’re upgrading your doorknob, it might be a good idea to upgrade that doorbell. You can get a smart doorbell that has a camera in it. Using it, you’ll always be able to see when someone is at your door and who it is before you open it. The camera system makes it easy to just check on your phone if you want to figure out who is at the door!
Automate Your Lifestyle
A smart home is fairly easy to do and can increase the quality of your life. You can hook most smart devices up using a hub and operate everything from your phone.
Using technology is easy and can really increase your quality of life in your home. If you know what upgrades to make to the technology in your home, you might be better able to figure out the best way to improve your home!
May We Suggest Some Key Topics on
|Looking For A Change? Five Home Updates That You Won’t Regret|
|Older Home? 4 Updates You Should Consider If Your House is 30+ Years Old|
|7 Best Updates to Make to Your Home|
How About Some Shopping Ideas to Address Your
"Home Automation Needs"?
|more photo remodeling|
Let’s Jump Over to Photo Remodeling Center for Ideas on
Everyone is talking about green. But what does that mean to the average household. Well, energy efficient lighting and appliances, alternative energy, composting and more.
The Mud Room is a great barrier between the outside mud and clean inside. View this mud room gallery to get ideas on how you can design that barrier room.
Do You Find This Sunday Morning Tip Helpful?
|sunday morning feed|
- Meet Echo - Echo (3rd Gen) has new premium speakers powered by Dolby to play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic...
- Enjoy premium sound - Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Pair with a second Echo...
- Our most popular smart speaker - Now available with an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or...
- Perfect for your nightstand - Ask Alexa to set an alarm. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts...
- Alexa can show you more - With an 8" HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging - Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a...
- Compact 5.5" smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates, cook along to step-by-step recipes with Food Network...
- Meet the Echo Plus - Same great sound as our Echo (3rd Gen) with a built-in Zigbee hub to easily setup and control your...
- Enjoy premium sound - Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Or pair with a second...
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API