Especially the last part, the lighting, is an overlooked feature in your home.
Whether you are watching a movie, eating dinner, or inviting your friends over for a drink on Friday night, the surroundings are important. When you furnish your apartment, or your house, you probably spend hours and hours thinking about where that couch should go, and if that coffee table can look good on that rug.
Don’t Forget the Light Bulb
But one element that might demand less of your attention when furnishing your home is the lighting even though lamps and bulbs play a big part in every single room. This part of decorating the home can tend to be downgraded a bit compared to the budget on sofas, tables, and chairs. And that is a big shame.
Especially, if you know how beautiful a simple lightbulb, a ceiling socket, or a lamp can look.
Tala lamps are a very good example of how well, streamlined and thought through lighting sources can be. The company’s main goal is to make products that can bring out the best in their surroundings, and when looking at their products you can see that they very well excel in exactly that.
Selecting the Style
Every light bulb has its own identity with original design and appealing shapes. The key to why these bulbs are special might be that their main mission isn’t just to light up a room, it is to be nice to the eye in itself and be something that can stand out even in a well furnished living room. Well, it is actually a light source that doesn’t need light to shine.
Another great element in Tala’s light bulbs is that they are using LED, which brings down the energy consumption. Not only does it help on your electricity bill, it also benefits the environment meaning that you can light up your room with a good conscience!
The element of bringing down the energy consumption was actually one of the great sources of inspiration for the four young men from the University of Edinburgh that created the company. They were working on a hotel project in Portugal when they realized it would be a good idea to bring down the hotel’s electricity costs by switching to LED bulbs.
The architect was not too happy about this idea, as many LED light bulbs were, in his mind, not that good looking. That pushed the four guys to come up with a solution that could both bring down the energy consumption and make the architect happy, and, well, the rest is history. Now Tala has a wide variety of bulbs that can light up every room in a beautiful way!
The price of the lighting bulbs is a bit above the price of a normal bulb, but with great design and low energy consumption, it is not a bad investment.
Image Credit: Pixabay
nice post? … share it!
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8. 5...
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of...
- SAVE UP TO 85% ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Energy efficient 9 watt LED bulbs to replace your 60 watt bulbs for immediate...
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT LED bulbs to replace incandescent, halogen, and CFL lamps. 9W LED bulb replaces 60W bulb. 4000K Cool...
- PERFECT 100W A19 Light Bulb Replacement. This small and compact LED bulb will fit in all light fixtures
- 15-Watt LED replaces 100W Incandescent and Halogen Light Bulbs saving you 87% in energy use
- 💡【Technical Features】60 watt equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220...
- 💡【Superior Light Quality】Non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a...
- 300° BEAM ANGLE - This A19’s has a super wide beam angle of 300 degrees, ideal for illuminating large indoor and...
- 4000 KELVIN & 91 LUMENS PER WATT – These A19 LED bulbs have a lumen count of 820, a super wide beam angle of 300...
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API