By taking steps to prepare yourself and your home for a renovation, you can make everything go much more smoothly. Consider a few helpful tips:
Understand the schedule
If you’re using contractors, ask ahead of time what hours they’ll work. If they’re planning to arrive at 7 a.m. each morning for your bathroom remodel, for example, make sure you’re out of the way by then.
Create a new routine
Think about all the ways your home and lifestyle will be impacted by your upcoming remodeling work, and create new routines to accommodate them.
Some questions you might ask include: Can you still park in your driveway? Will you be able to use your kitchen to cook meals? Will it be doable to continue to work from home day to day? Knowing what to expect can help you strategize for how to handle it.
Prepare your home
Before construction begins, you may need to cover furniture, stash valuables and prepare for any related utilizes to be shut off. Talk with your contractors about what needs to be done so you avoid any delays caused by miscommunication.
Interested in learning more about how to prepare your home and your mind for an upcoming remodeling project? Follow the accompanying checklist to rest easy that you’re ready.
Image Credit: Pixabay
- Wi-Fi SMART PLUG: The simplest and most affordable way to make your home smart is to get a smart plug. Turn the...
- SMART PLUG MINI: Small enough and this alexa smart plug will not cover both outlets on any standard two outlet panel
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required, Alexa device...
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Add additional Smart light points to your smart home and expand your Philips Hue ecosystem with...
- CONTROL CEILING FANS AND FIREPLACES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE - BOND turns any remote controlled fan or fireplace smart in...
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE-ENABLED - This device is certified by Amazon and Google to work with Alexa and the Google Home...
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/...
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free...
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
May We Suggest Some Key Topics on
"Managing Home Renovation"?
|How to Start Your Home Improvement Project in 3 Easy Steps|
|Worst Remodeling Investments that Will Not Increase the Value of Your Home|
|How to Manage the Clean up after Your Renovation|
How About Some Guides to Address Your
"Home Renovation Needs"?
|more photo remodeling|
Let’s Jump Over to Photo Remodeling Center for Ideas on
GALLERY:2nd collection "kitchen design" When remodeling your kitchen, you need to decide how best to layout...
A collection of our favorite pics in bathroom faucets in both single and dual handles...
Do You Find This Sunday Morning Tip Helpful?
|sunday morning feed|