copyright image by https://123rf.com/
8 month infant care guide: Starting to speak.
- They are growing up fast and sleeping through most of the night.
- But the best part of the their development is the speaking abilities.
- Words such as mama and dada begin to form.
- And the motion of crawling intensifies – moving easily from object to object.
- Height: (girl) 25-1/3 to 28-3/4 inches (boy) 26-1/4 to 29-1/3 inches
- Weight: (girl) 13-3/4 to 22 pounds (boy) 15-1/2 to 23 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: baby gates (new win)|
|AMAZON: baby swings (new win)|
|PINTEREST: baby crawling safety (new win)|
|INFO: 8-month-old-baby (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.