Majority of people prefer a plaster rose ceiling as it enhances the beauty of the homes to a great extent. There are different types of products and multiple ways to use them.
Some Are As Follows
Medium sized ceiling goes a long way in delivering sterling results to the users. Usage of plaster and gelatin helps to reduce the prices of the ceiling. In past Victorian properties boasted of this design form, as it protected people from dirt and dust. Floral motif in the inner body plays a crucial role in highlighting the decorative aspects of the artwork.
The plaster rose ceiling is divided into outer border that is considered to be a rope design; while the inner version is more highlighted. In addition, the fourth element is also called the seed or drop that goes a long way in capturing the attention of the people. Installation process of the mid-sized ceiling is easier for the users. You can select any option according to your requirements and specifications.
In order to make the installation process successful, preparation is the key to success. One should isolate the light fitting and drill the hole, right into the center of the ceiling.
If the ceiling is prior painted or decorated, it is important to deal with the product before the installation process is resumed. One should also make sure to remove the paint with the help of the sand paper.
In order to install a plaster rose ceiling, it is vital to use mall filling knife along with the adhesive that is suitable for the plaster board. In addition, fine sandpaper can be used to deliver the goods to the users. The 6mm drill bit is essential to create holes inside the plaster panel to deliver successful results to the homeowners.
- You should switch off the electricity supply at the mains and call the electrician to resolve the issue. The loose materials in the area should be cleared as soon as possible. The ceiling rose is held in a definite position and drawn with a pencil around the table.
- Identify and mark the joists on the floor. It is vital to hold the ceiling rose in a position and rotate the stuff around so that it can be aligned with the numerous decorative components. Once the process is complete, perform its filling and make the screw holes more durable.
- Mark the screw edge with pencil and also drill the pilot holes in position. The distances between them should be evenly spaced out. It is an important step to ensure that the ceiling rose is held in a specific position.
- Thereafter, the user has to spread the adhesive at the back of the product and the wires are directed towards the center of the rose. Prior to wiring, drill the hole at the designated position to facilitate the connection.
- Screws are then tightened up; however, do not over tight them or they would break after a certain period of time. One should fill the counter sunk screw heads and remove the adhesive from around the edge of the ceiling rose.
One should not ingest contents of this product packaging; however, in case of ingestion, immediately contact the medical consultant. In case, the dust or paste causes irritation, use the rubber or PVC gloves. It is vital to keep the content out of the reach of children.
People need to avoid creating dust while mixing the sand and other materials. Repeated inhalation over long period of time might cause bronchitis, cancer and many other health issues to the users.