Here are some tasty summer chocolate drink ideas that will be sure to please just about anyone’s taste buds.
Iced Coffee Drinks
Instead of stopping by at your usual coffee house, why not try and create your own coffee drinks at home? By making them yourself, not only are you saving money, but you can customize them exactly to your liking. For refreshing iced coffee drink during the summer, make your coffee as usual and add it the blender along with a handful of ice. Simply blend and viola, iced coffee at home! Take it a step further and add chocolate into it! Throw in a scoop of chocolate ice cream, a few tablespoons of chocolate syrup, or even top your iced coffee with pieces of shaved chocolate. Either way, your iced chocolate coffee will sure cool you off during these hot summer days.
Homemade Chocolate Milk
Nothing is better than reminiscing about your childhood with a glass of homemade chocolate milk! Here is a recipe for a low-fat version. Start a new tradition with your children and grandchildren this summer by reflecting on the day by drinking a refreshing glass of chocolate milk.
- 8oz. 1% low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon splenda
- 4 ounces of warm water
Add cocoa and splenda to a 12-16 ounce glass, lightly mix together. Add 4 ounces of warm water to the chocolate mix and stir together until smooth. Add milk, stir and enjoy. Makes (1) 12 ounce serving.
Chocolate Mint Cooler
This unique combination of ingredients sure makes for a perfect summer cooler!
Make mint syrup as described in Minty Lemonade above. Add 1 tablespoon of this syrup to a tall glass. Add the chocolate syrup and stir to combine. Pour in fizzy water, leaving room for ice, and stir briskly. Add ice cubes and stir again.
Chocolate Martini Mocktail
This recipe for a chocolate martini mocktail is one the whole family can enjoy! Bobby Flay’s spin on this chocolate beverage makes it fun to drink no matter your age.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup best quality chocolate syrup, plus more for dipping rims
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- Crushed ice, as needed
- 2 martini glasses
- Chocolate sprinkles
Combine the milk, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, corn syrup, and crushed ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour some of the chocolate syrup onto a small plate and some of the chocolate sprinkles onto another small plate. Dip the rim of each glass in the chocolate syrup and then dip the rim in the chocolate sprinkles. Fill each glass to the top with the chocolate milk mixture.
- One 32-pack of 6.5 fluid ounce boxes
- Original Chocolate flavor
- DELICIOUS TASTE – Kids and adults alike will love the real cocoa, chocolatey goodness of NESQUIK Low Fat Chocolate...
- NOURISHING NUTRIENTS – Kids will love the great taste, but parents will really appreciate the nourishing nutrients....
- BOTTLED NUTRITIONAL DRINK: As a snack, mini meal, or at breakfast, Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready To Drink bottled...
- CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS ORIGINAL: The nutritional drink you love at breakfast, available in two easy forms: a...
Last update on 2020-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API