With the steel, wooden and aluminum security doors, you can prevent the unwanted guests from entering your house and at the same time, these doors can also act as a climatic barrier from the vagaries of weather. Security door is one such measure one takes to ensure security of house or may be office or even corporate install them for their safety of offices.
What are security doors?
Security doors are measures taken by us to strengthen the doors and protect the premises against lock picking, door breaching etc in order to prevent from burglary and home invasions. Security doors are meant to be employed to keep a track on the passersby, prevent from unwanted and non-required access and keep away any sort of danger.
How do security doors guard us?
Security doors are built in a way which is unbreakable even by the most skilled person. They are technologically advanced gates that have been built, keeping in mind their purpose and are attached in a way that any person who does not have the key or access to it, cannot open the gate regardless of the methods employed.
- Some doors are built with bulletproof technology which helps in preventing armed robbery, mass shootings and even terrorist attacks.
- Security doors with their security systems are best to have a preventive hand at unwanted access of people from outside into the premises.
What kinds of security doors are available in the market?
There are several types of methods that you can employ to keep your home, office, commercial and industrial areas safe, if you install different types of durable security doors. The major choices can be listed here:
- 1. Bulletproof:
This door makes it impossible for any shooting or gun firing to pass through the gate, and as a result the use of any armed possessions will not have any effect on these gates, thereby preventing armed robbery, mass shooting, terrorist attacks etc.
- 2. Fire Proof:
There are several places like banks and government offices where the main concern is about protecting the papers and money. Apart from possible human attacks there are instances of fire, making most of the damage that becomes irrecoverable. Hence fire proof doors are designed to save anything that is kept behind that door. These doors prevent from spreading fire through it.
- 3. Iron Gates:
In most of the households you will find a very simple and sorted security measure of putting up iron gates, along with the normal gates at the entrance of the house. This is because iron gates cannot be cut and they are difficult to open compared to the regular wooden gates.
Home Security Door Tips:
What are the security devices that can be set up on doors?
To make you normal door into a security door you can use some security devices, they are:
- Smart Locks: These locks have special keys or finger prints as keys which unlock only when accessed by certified people.
- Alarms: These alarms are designed to warn of burglaries where the alarm blows and warns the authority without making the sound and helps catch the burglars silently.
- Security cameras: These when installed on doors helps you keep track of visitors and watchers outside through a TV screen inside the house.
These are some of the effective ways in which you can secure yourself and your loved ones if you install hard and long-lasting security doors in your domestic or commercial premise.
- "Don't stay home without it!"
- Easy installation! Minimal tools to install - drill, bit, and screwdriver!
- THE DOOR BULL STOPS THEM: It's stronger and powerful, it helps your door frame do its job by distributing the force more...
- STRONG & SMART - Superior-grade, aluminum construction. It spreads force across more of your door frame. SUPER EASY TO...
- RESIDENTIAL Nightlock Front Door Barricade for Outward Swinging Doors
- Base Plate is 3/8" thick
Last update on 2020-07-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API